Name a Character in my next Bad Hair Day Mystery! Two Runner Up Prizes: a signed paperback of Hanging by a Hair and a deck of Marco Island Playing Cards, or a signed paperback of Shear Murder and a deck of Tropical Drink Playing Cards. Scroll down at http://bit.ly/15SmIi0
Last Day for my Goodreads Giveaway: Win a signed advance reading copy of Peril by Ponytail (Bad Hair Day Mystery #12) in my Goodreads Giveaway, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25419636-peril-by-ponytail
One more day to win a $25 Amazon/BN gift card from Booklover’s Bench http://bookloversbench.com/contest/ Check out our other features, including a weekly Let’s Talk discussion with our authors.
For Writers: Enter the Joyce Henderson Writing Contest sponsored by Southwest Florida Romance Writers
CATEGORIES & JUDGES:
– Contemporary (including Women’s Fiction): Dawn Dowdle, Literary Agent for Blue Ridge Literary Agency
– Historical: Isabel Farhi, Editor at Penguin/Random House Publishing
– Paranormal/Science Fiction/Fantasy: Susan Brower, Agent for Natasha Kern Literary Agency
– Young Adult: Lee Lawless, Editor for Tor/Forge Publishing
– Romantic Suspense: Junessa Viloria, Editor for Random House Publishing
FIRST-ROUND JUDGES are members of Southwest Florida Romance Writers. Each entry will be evaluated by two first-round judges, at least one a traditionally-published author. We encourage our judges to make comments! Top three finalists in each category go to top editors and agents.
DEADLINE: Entries must be submitted and payment received by 11:59 p.m. on October 1, 2015.
– Unpublished authors
– Traditionally published, but not in the past 5 years
– Self-published authors who do not yet meet the qualifications for RWA’s Published Author Network (see our website)
SUBMISSIONS: The first 20 pages of an unpublished manuscript featuring strong romantic elements, PLUS a brief synopsis (not judged).
FEE: $25 per submission via PayPal
ENTER NOW! https://swfrw.org/joyce-henderson-contest-entry-form/
FOR MORE INFO:
https://swfrw.org/joyce-henderson-contest-rules OR E-MAIL email@example.com